Frequently Asked Questions
The options are endless! Here are just a few events perfect for The Tea Room:
- Wedding Reception and Ceremony
- Formal Dinner
- Cocktail Party
- Business Conference
- Birthday Party
- Celebration of Life
- Wedding/Baby Shower
- Fraternity/Sorority Event
- Holiday Party
- Fashion Show
- Trade Show Exhibit
Yes! We would love to walk you through the space and let you picture how perfect your event will be. To schedule a time, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (515) 336-1317.
- Non-exclusitivity with caterer
- 5,175 square feet of space (includes Tea Room, Jubilee Room, Lounge, and Lobby)
- Rose Room - a secluded VIP Room, complete with bathroom
- LED chandeliers
- Built-in A/V & sound
- Projector and screen
- Large stage with hardwood floor
- Black with gold trim dance floor
- Banquet round tables & chairs
- White and black linens
- Full bar service & staffing
- On-site event manager
- Express elevator
- Coat check
- Valet parking (additional pricing)
Please reach out to The Tea Room through email@example.com. We will contact you to begin the process of booking your event. Once we've confirmed your date is available, we will collect a 50% deposit to reserve your date.
Once we've confirmed your date is available, we will collect a 50% deposit to reserve your date. A check is required for deposit payment.
The remainder of your balance is due 30 days prior to your scheduled event. At that time, we will also collect the $1000 refundable damage deposit.
There are no full refunds once you've booked an event at The Tea Room. If your event is canceled 6 months prior to the event date, you will be refunded 50% of your deposit.
The Tea Room has its own liquor license so we are able to serve your hosted drinks (beer and wine) as well as provide a cash bar that will serve mixed drinks, craft beers and a large selection of wines. No outside alcohol allowed.
Absolutely! We welcome all caterers. We can also provide some recommendations. There is a $150 catering fee applied for use of the commercial kitchen.
Yes! Your caterer of choice will find our kitchen is extraordinarily equipped and designed to prepare their finest meals possible for your special event. There is a $150 catering fee applied for use of the commercial kitchen.
Kitchen amenities include:
- Walk-in refrigerator
- Two-door freezer
- Vegetable preparation sink
- Six-burner range
- Two double-stacked convection ovens
- Three hot plate holding bays (accomodates up to 100 plates each bay)
- One hot food holding bay
- Speed racks
- Various prep tables/areas
- Plate warmer storage racks
- Ice bins with pushable drop-in roller carts
- Full dish pit w/high temperature dishwasher and three-compartment sink
The Tea Room is designed in gray, black, and white tones along gold accents. Whatever color you decide for your event will work in the Tea Room. Please note: we do not allow fire, including lit candles. Also, nothing can be affixed to the walls or ceilings of the Tea Room and Garden Room.
Yes! Provided with your reservation of the Tea Room, the Rose Room is a secure, private space designed for a bride and/or groom. Two large windows and a 20-inch LED chandelier provide the perfect lighting for photos and makeup application. The Rose Room also has a bathroom and an area accomodating for a bride (or anyone else) with looking their absolute best.
The only animals allowed in The Tea Room are service animals.